Friday 26 August 2011

What's Happening?



Why I love Twitter- A snapshot of my timeline


martyn_clayton Martyn Clayton
Weird dream last night. I was in Poundland with two naturists a bishop and a nun.

Sindy can't come over here demanding to have an arts centre named after her, but Barbican.

 Red_Beard4 Chris Turley
I need coffee!

Ooopsydaisy Ooops...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. GO AWAY. ZZZZZZZZZ


feud feud
It's a wet and horrible morning in Reading, bring on the bands......


guymartinracing Guy Martin Racing
By 'eck. There's a fair amount of cotton on that lad! http://fb.me/1coJy9viA




Bolan71 Mr Jolly
........while looters continue to get 18 months for stealing such items as bottles of water..... #brokenbritain


jenniwaugh Jenni Waugh
Rachel is a Good Egg & reliable Fury in a crisis. @HistoryNeedsYou @RachelCockett I like the fact that Rachel answered the call for Furies


Bolan71 Mr Jolly
So Baby P's killer is out of jail and shopping after 24 months for the torture and murder of a toddler---our justice system is fucked.


Because my love for you, would break my heart in two. If you should fall, into my arms.... Tremble like a FLOWER.



vivmondo That's Mr Viv to you
Good morning. I'm on a train at Preston station. A woman just ran on, went to the toilet and ran off again before it departed.


And I'm floating in the most peculiar way...



MAY ASWELL WEAR WELLIES AND A KAGOOL AND COMPLETE THE PRAT LOOK.


IMSO_PHILLY TEVIN NESBITT
"DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS WORD I'M CONFUSED...UBERSEXUAL"???


AssedBaig AssedBaig
Off to Libya inshallah. Keep me in your duas.



ubuweb Ubu Web
by clawfish
Jean Baudrillard lecturing in English on 'The Violence of the Image' in 2004 (85 min.): http://is.gd/DO1MN9


waynecoyne Wayne Coyne
How do you get rid of hiccups?????? http://twitgoo.com/4g5a50 http://twitgoo.com/4g5a52


swimmerpoet Cynthia Gallaher
Water, unperishable food, lots of matches or firestarters, sleeping bags, tent. There you go.


jawar JAWAR™
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something." Lisa Edwards


dwmaiden Don Maiden



AlecBaldwin Alec Baldwin
How many friggin' times I gotta say it? 27. She's 27. Jeez.


The_Hedgehogs The Hedgehogs
Well, I had to block another follower. My husband. Slightly awkward mood in the house at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment