Monday 11 April 2011

The Breakdown

A little extra today, this was written for performance so feel free to perfom it to yourself, it works especially well with a mobile phone against your ear...........


Hello, is that the breakdown service?
I have broken down.
Stalled. 
Static, still
and stationary

Absolutely
Will not budge

Inert, inactive, 

immobilised

Rooted to the spot
All movement ceased, 

stopped.....



.....at a standstill, can’t get going, no matter what I try

I

have broken down.

Pardon? Fuel?
I don’t think that’s a problem
When did I fill up?
Well, speaking honestly, continually;
just this morning cereal, and chocolate, tea and biscuits... cake.... oh....

wait.......

What did you say....

.....you only do cars?

Oh......

Thanks......Ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment